Retail Store Manager
SCHEDULE: Full time and Part time positions available. Store hours are TBD.
Help us Launch and manage our new retail store. Some of the tasks:
- Provide the community with meaningful, natural crafts & toys that foster joy & connection
- Beautifully decorate the store in order to spark inspiration & joy
- Host multiple classes, workshops & craft groups every week as a place to connect & create together
- Manage other store clerks
The Store Manager & Customer Service Representative is responsible for managing our retail store, providing excellent customer service, and helping fulfill customer orders. This role is also responsible for building maintenance, some social media posting, and helping with website upkeep and managing store clerks.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the retail store, including opening and closing procedures, cash handling and inventory management.
- Provide excellent customer service in-person, online and over the phone.
- Pick, pack, ship customer orders as help is needed
- Maintain the physical appearance of the store and warehouse
- Decorate the store windows and inside store regularly
- Promote the business locally
- Recruit and manage local artists/teachers
- Make sure we have a local presence and brand awareness at all community actives
- Assist with website upkeep
- Organize and host in-person classes and workshops
- Management skillsets
- Genuinely excited to help customers
- Patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative
- Natural Problem Solver
- Confident at troubleshooting and willing to investigate if you don't have enough information to resolve the customer issue
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate crafter is a bonus!
- Proficient computer skills
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Store Manager" in the subject line if you are interested!