Fiber Art Teachers
We are currently looking for the following fiber art teachers/experts:
- Needle Felting
- Wet Felting
- Weaving (non potholder)
- PRO and/or Traditional Potholder Pattern Designers (contact us at email@example.com for specific information for this position, as it is different than the others).
Help us launch and manage our new Keep On Crafting memberships. Some of the tasks:
- Monthly, pre-recorded projects inside our Facebook group
- Quarterly Workshops during launch season, an intense week of promotional work.
- Monthly Q&A on zoom with our members
- Daily Community Monitoring & Support (10-30 minutes)
- Tutorials & photos for promotions, provide written instructions with step-by-step photos, supply lists and tutorial videos each month
We are looking for artists and skilled crafters to teach fiber art skills and inspire creativity in everyone. We are building an online community for connection & support of like minded fiber artists - and those who want to explore a new craft.
Help us create a fun, easy-going, friendly environment. We supply our members with a monthly kit of materials, and teach a class inside a private facebook group.
The tutorials will be pre-recorded with a monthly zoom Q&A / make-along once a month. Extra/Bonus monthly projects on occasion.
You will be inside the facebook group daily, answering questions and encouraging our members as they share their progress.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Fiber Art Teacher" in the subject line if you are interested!